Diamond Steel Shine
Diamond Steel Shine
Diamond Steel Shine with Micron Antimicrobial cleans and polishes a variety of stainless steel surfaces - clean range hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, sinks, cook tops, and barbecues!
- Environmentally friendly water-based cleaner dissolves and lifts oily grime and dirt for a quick wash without water
- Remove oil, grease, and fingerprints from all your difficult to clean stainless steel surfaces
- Simply spray on and wipe off using a micro fiber cloth; then buffing surface until dry
- Each application builds on more protection
- Excellent general cleaner for most stainless steel architectural materials and surfaces
- Do not use on lacquer finishes and some painted surfaces
- Do not use acidic or abrasive-cleaning chemicals on a treated surface Diamond Steel Shine is used to clean
Available in 16 fl oz or 32 fl oz bottles depending on the size of your project. Bottles are re-fillable with the gallon size of Diamond Steel Shine.
Environmentally friendly water-based cleaner for range hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, sinks, cook tops, barbecues, and any other stainless steel surface. Diamond Steel Shine is a unique cleaning and co-polymer formulation. It is an excellent general cleaner for most architectural materials and surfaces. More importantly, it is designed to maintain the long lasting durability and performance of other Diamond Seal Systems coating products. Diamond Steel Shine is the final component to make Diamond Seal Systems treated surfaces look “Forever Brilliant”.
This unique formulation penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil, and environmental contaminants and lifts them from the surface with the use of a micro fiber cloth. The co-polymers in the formulation have an affinity for the substrate. With the dirt and grime barrier gone, the co-polymers are free to bond to the surface and protect it from water, dust, acid rain, salt, fog, car emissions, and other surface damaging contaminants that cause corrosion, oxidization, and staining.
Diamond Steel Shine is simply sprayed on and wiped off with a micro fiber cloth, drying within seconds. It has excellent adhesion, is UV resistant, stable, and does not yellow, chalk, or flake. DO NOT use acidic or abrasive-cleaning chemicals on a surface treated with Diamond Steel Shine. Do not use on lacquer finishes and some painted surfaces. Test the Product on a small, unexposed painted area before use on painted surfaces.